Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- Why Hayao Miyazaki’s Animation Feels Alive
- Ok Boomer!
- The Show Goes on! – Tuba Skinny
- Baby Squid
- Sesame Street: Guessing Game
- Life of a Rock
- Newly Discovered (for me) dope house music artist – Shingo Nakamura
- Classic Comedy – Who’s on first, What’s on second, I don’t know’s on third
- Mike Tyson in Family Matters
- “Jolene” by Dolly Parton Cover
- Rap Battle Translation
- Conan O’Brian and His Interns
- Sting Cover – Probably Me – By Gregory Porter
- Add Complexity and Beauty to Music Using “Happy Birthday”
- Reaction to Apple’s $999 Monitor Stand
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Crazy how the ice spreads once it hits the sea floor. Read more about them here.
Some of these crafts/mechanisms are incredible. Kind of freaky.
Pretty awesome, Located in Hamburg it has taken over 500,000 hours to create and covers over 4,250 square feet and had over 8 miles of train track.
Awesome, clean style!