Get New Posts via Email
- Add Complexity and Beauty to Music Using “Happy Birthday”
- Reaction to Apple’s $999 Monitor Stand
- Rhiannon Fleetwood Mac Live 1976
- Dire Straits – Sultans of Swing (LIVE)
- Elton John talking about his song “Tiny Dancer”
- Neil Young – Old Man (When he was young and Young)
- Wu-Tang + Superfriends
- The Sword in the Stone – The Most Befuddling Thing
- Pavarotti – Nessun Dorma 1994
- Pork Shoulder BBQ – Awesome Recipe
- 1927 ATT Public Announcement – How to Use Dial Telephones
- Virtual Reality Sabre DDR – Kaskade
- LMB Bros Profile – Steven “Right On” Johnson
- Amazing Voodoo Child Cover By 14 Year Old
- How to Eat Watermelon
Monthly Archives: March 2012
An hour plus of hilarity!
1. Wash your hands and face and brush your teeth. It gives you at least 15 minutes of freshness! 2. Put on clean socks and some shoes that you haven’t worn in a few days. Shoes take a couple days … Continue reading
Picture says it all.
Physical feats Lee’s phenomenal fitness allowed him to perform numerous exceptional physical feats: Lee’s speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was determined to be around five hundreths of a second (0.05 second); … Continue reading
Heavy. See original image below text.
I found this summarization of Arab history online. I think on reddit. I had copied it into a text file to read later. Good read.