Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- Why Hayao Miyazaki’s Animation Feels Alive
- Ok Boomer!
- The Show Goes on! – Tuba Skinny
- Baby Squid
- Sesame Street: Guessing Game
- Life of a Rock
- Newly Discovered (for me) dope house music artist – Shingo Nakamura
- Classic Comedy – Who’s on first, What’s on second, I don’t know’s on third
- Mike Tyson in Family Matters
- “Jolene” by Dolly Parton Cover
- Rap Battle Translation
- Conan O’Brian and His Interns
- Sting Cover – Probably Me – By Gregory Porter
- Add Complexity and Beauty to Music Using “Happy Birthday”
- Reaction to Apple’s $999 Monitor Stand
Monthly Archives: March 2012
An hour plus of hilarity!
1. Wash your hands and face and brush your teeth. It gives you at least 15 minutes of freshness! 2. Put on clean socks and some shoes that you haven’t worn in a few days. Shoes take a couple days … Continue reading
Picture says it all.
Physical feats Lee’s phenomenal fitness allowed him to perform numerous exceptional physical feats: Lee’s speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was determined to be around five hundreths of a second (0.05 second); … Continue reading
Heavy. See original image below text.
I found this summarization of Arab history online. I think on reddit. I had copied it into a text file to read later. Good read.