Get New Posts via Email
- The Sword in the Stone – The Most Befuddling Thing
- Pavarotti – Nessun Dorma 1994
- Pork Shoulder BBQ – Awesome Recipe
- 1927 ATT Public Announcement – How to Use Dial Telephones
- Virtual Reality Sabre DDR – Kaskade
- LMB Bros Profile – Steven “Right On” Johnson
- Amazing Voodoo Child Cover By 14 Year Old
- How to Eat Watermelon
- Messi Is a Beast!
- Tanzania – Day 2
- Tanzania – Day 1
- Hilarious Prank Phone Calls
- Put Em Up!
- Sick Skateboard Trick – 360 Late Quad Flip
- Two Buddies Chilling
Monthly Archives: November 2012
My dad had forwarded an email to me with a large listing of health advice. Worth looking through.
Unfortunately I have been having car problems lately. This idea popped into my head. Problem: When people take their car into be serviced, they feel that they are at a disadvantage because the mechanic telling them what’s wrong has … Continue reading
I used this the other day and it well. You will have to borrow a pen if you don’t have one. Useful when people are paying with credit card. Pass around the bill with a pen. Each person will circle … Continue reading
From the homie Justin Michael, Eyes Closed