Part of the Singapore Botanical Gardens the National Orchid Garden is the main attraction. Located on the mid-western side of the Garden, the hilly three-hectare site has a collection of more than 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids of orchids.
Within the Orchid Garden there is the Burkill Hall and the VIP Orchid Garden, Orchidarium, Tan Hoon Siang Misthouse, Lady Yuen-Peng McNeice Bromeliad House and Coolhouse.
Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- Create a Custom Slack Emoji
- Netflix Categories
- Why Hayao Miyazaki’s Animation Feels Alive
- Ok Boomer!
- The Show Goes on! – Tuba Skinny
- Baby Squid
- Sesame Street: Guessing Game
- Life of a Rock
- Newly Discovered (for me) dope house music artist – Shingo Nakamura
- Classic Comedy – Who’s on first, What’s on second, I don’t know’s on third
- Mike Tyson in Family Matters
- “Jolene” by Dolly Parton Cover
- Rap Battle Translation
- Conan O’Brian and His Interns
- Sting Cover – Probably Me – By Gregory Porter