Get New Posts via Email
- Wu-Tang + Superfriends
- The Sword in the Stone – The Most Befuddling Thing
- Pavarotti – Nessun Dorma 1994
- Pork Shoulder BBQ – Awesome Recipe
- 1927 ATT Public Announcement – How to Use Dial Telephones
- Virtual Reality Sabre DDR – Kaskade
- LMB Bros Profile – Steven “Right On” Johnson
- Amazing Voodoo Child Cover By 14 Year Old
- How to Eat Watermelon
- Messi Is a Beast!
- Tanzania – Day 2
- Tanzania – Day 1
- Hilarious Prank Phone Calls
- Put Em Up!
- Sick Skateboard Trick – 360 Late Quad Flip
Category Archives: Health
My dad had forwarded an email to me with a large listing of health advice. Worth looking through.
1. Wash your hands and face and brush your teeth. It gives you at least 15 minutes of freshness! 2. Put on clean socks and some shoes that you haven’t worn in a few days. Shoes take a couple days … Continue reading
This is an experimental technique that involves spraying a burn victims wounds with the patients own cells. As you can tell by the 4 day recovery shown in the video, this has immense potential. Source:http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/explorer/4828/Overview
Very interesting discussion from VBS on the preliminary research and the ethics involved in transferring someones head( such as a quadriplegic) to that of a brain dead patient. The video also shows an experiment by Dr. Richard White of a … Continue reading
Read this article at Discovery.com discussing the various superfoods that provide the most nutrition at affordable costs. Here is the quick list: Kale (Vitamin C, vitamin B and calcium) Broccoli (Neutralizes toxins) Winter Squash (Vitamin B6) Sweet Potatoes (Fiber, protein, … Continue reading
Jake Baum at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research in Melbourne, Australia, used two drugs to stimulate this malaria attack then used electron microscopy to take the images. Source: New Scientist
speaks for itself.