Get New Posts via Email
- The Sword in the Stone – The Most Befuddling Thing
- Pavarotti – Nessun Dorma 1994
- Pork Shoulder BBQ – Awesome Recipe
- 1927 ATT Public Announcement – How to Use Dial Telephones
- Virtual Reality Sabre DDR – Kaskade
- LMB Bros Profile – Steven “Right On” Johnson
- Amazing Voodoo Child Cover By 14 Year Old
- How to Eat Watermelon
- Messi Is a Beast!
- Tanzania – Day 2
- Tanzania – Day 1
- Hilarious Prank Phone Calls
- Put Em Up!
- Sick Skateboard Trick – 360 Late Quad Flip
- Two Buddies Chilling
Category Archives: Recipes
Yeah, so I have to make this. One of the best recipes and explanations for barbecuing a whole pork shoulder I’ve seen. Bon app.
Watch out for the Fork Cartel Mature Language
27 Diagrams That Make Cooking So Much Easier
Ummm yum! Need to boil some bones and make myself some Ramen! http://firstwefeast.com/eat/how-to-make-ramen-at-home/
Hummus is cheap to make, packed with protein and delicious! Get to chomping. nom nom nom
Julia Childs recipe: http://leitesculinaria.com/5399/recipes-julia-child-coq-au-vin.html Food Network recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/coq-au-vin-recipe4.html Recipe with images:
Perfect execution on the sauce base. Nothing fancy here but you probably would not know if from the taste.