Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- Create a Custom Slack Emoji
- Netflix Categories
- Why Hayao Miyazaki’s Animation Feels Alive
- Ok Boomer!
- The Show Goes on! – Tuba Skinny
- Baby Squid
- Sesame Street: Guessing Game
- Life of a Rock
- Newly Discovered (for me) dope house music artist – Shingo Nakamura
- Classic Comedy – Who’s on first, What’s on second, I don’t know’s on third
- Mike Tyson in Family Matters
- “Jolene” by Dolly Parton Cover
- Rap Battle Translation
- Conan O’Brian and His Interns
- Sting Cover – Probably Me – By Gregory Porter
Category Archives: Science
Just wow. My brain hurts after watching this optical illusion.
Crazy how the ice spreads once it hits the sea floor. Read more about them here.
Some of these crafts/mechanisms are incredible. Kind of freaky.
Only read synopsis so far, will try to read more of the actual paper later on. Check out the link at bottom. “The implications are that life is everywhere, and that life on Earth may have come from other planets.” … Continue reading
This is an experimental technique that involves spraying a burn victims wounds with the patients own cells. As you can tell by the 4 day recovery shown in the video, this has immense potential. Source:http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/explorer/4828/Overview