Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- Never Forget Someone’s Name Again
- Creating Time for Books
- 3 Ways To Build Deeper Connections
- 3 Things Learned from a Half Marathon
- 10% Yield Bond
- Growing Sustainable Shrimp in the middle of Los Angeles
- Posting More – List
- 5 Best ways to get Down Payment for a Home
- What’s Forbearance and are more Home Foreclosure’s around the corner
- Take On Me – Acoustic
- Clive Church- Star Trek
- Dancing: We are just robots
- Witches On Tinder
- Relaxing Hanging Drum Duet
- Awesome .Zip of Nature Backgrounds
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Crazy how the ice spreads once it hits the sea floor. Read more about them here.
Some of these crafts/mechanisms are incredible. Kind of freaky.
Pretty awesome, Located in Hamburg it has taken over 500,000 hours to create and covers over 4,250 square feet and had over 8 miles of train track.
Awesome, clean style!