Part of the Singapore Botanical Gardens the National Orchid Garden is the main attraction. Located on the mid-western side of the Garden, the hilly three-hectare site has a collection of more than 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids of orchids.
Within the Orchid Garden there is the Burkill Hall and the VIP Orchid Garden, Orchidarium, Tan Hoon Siang Misthouse, Lady Yuen-Peng McNeice Bromeliad House and Coolhouse.
Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- Growing Sustainable Shrimp in the middle of Los Angeles
- Posting More – List
- 5 Best ways to get Down Payment for a Home
- What’s Forbearance and are more Home Foreclosure’s around the corner
- Take On Me – Acoustic
- Clive Church- Star Trek
- Dancing: We are just robots
- Witches On Tinder
- Relaxing Hanging Drum Duet
- Awesome .Zip of Nature Backgrounds
- Create a Custom Slack Emoji
- Netflix Categories
- Why Hayao Miyazaki’s Animation Feels Alive
- Ok Boomer!
- The Show Goes on! – Tuba Skinny