Get New Posts via Email
Newest Videos / Posts
- 10% Yield Bond
- Growing Sustainable Shrimp in the middle of Los Angeles
- Posting More – List
- 5 Best ways to get Down Payment for a Home
- What’s Forbearance and are more Home Foreclosure’s around the corner
- Take On Me – Acoustic
- Clive Church- Star Trek
- Dancing: We are just robots
- Witches On Tinder
- Relaxing Hanging Drum Duet
- Awesome .Zip of Nature Backgrounds
- Create a Custom Slack Emoji
- Netflix Categories
- Why Hayao Miyazaki’s Animation Feels Alive
- Ok Boomer!
Category Archives: Recipes
Kale chips. Kale, drizzle olive oil, salt/pepper, 15 minutes at 325/350. Done! #healthy #food Edit: A friend also said it’s great to sprinkle some lemon juice before baking as well!
Forwarded to me by my buddy Gabe. Looks delicious and I need to try it. INGREDIENTS 20 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish 1 ounce Simple Syrup Ice 1 1/2 ounces bourbon 1 ounce fresh orange juice 3/4 … Continue reading
Watched this recipe randomly and this dish looks so simple and delicious I wanted to save the recipe to try later.
Update! (04/11/2011) So I just made soup again and let me tell you, it came out even better than before. This is what I did differently. Everything is in addition to the recipe below unless mentioned. – —- So my … Continue reading