Harry Potter Characters Drawn Anime Style

I thought these drawings of Harry potter in Anime style, are pretty cool, the artists include the characters personalities in the images. Did a quick google search to try and find artists, some to no avail. Click to see full size. Let me know if you have any more that you would like to see posted! (Updated 6/13/2014)

harry potter characters anime vs real

harry potter ron weasley and hermonie granger

Also, Harry Potter cartoons may make it to TV! Link

Harry Potter Anime

Harry Potter Anime

Harry_potter_anime_motivation

Harry_Potter_Characters_Anime

Harry_Potter_Hand_Drawn

Harry_Potter_Little_Anime

http://moonlight-secret.deviantart.com/ (not sure if its the same person from Geocities)

This entry was posted in Art and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Harry Potter Characters Drawn Anime Style

1. lee says:

i LUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVV the first 3 they’re SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)<3<3<3

2. kgb-agent says:

Isn’t it kind of suspicious that Ginny in the 2nd picture kind of looks like Orihime from Bleach….?
    Other than that, the art is awesome

3. kgb-agent says:

Also, love the way Regulus is starin’ at his bro lmfao XD

4. kgb-agent says:

And why is Sirius some guy from like WoW? lol

5. kallen_loves_u says:

omg i love the first two i gust saw the last harry potter……. and i would love to see an anime version!!!!

6. aly says:

Omg i lovw dobby in the third one. hes just like “look i have a sock!! im free!!”
    i cried when dobby died. and when fred died. and when dumbledor died. and when snape died. i am soo sad that the movies are ending!!
    oh and also in the first one, it seems like harry, hermione, and luna are too young compared to the rest.
    well the rest are swoo cute and soo awesome!! ^.^
    p.s. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE DRAAACCOOOOOOOOO
    that is all :)
    ~Aly

• Jazmine says:

OMG i lovv draco too!!
      lol
      and i love these photos i have a favorite song (:
      it goes: I throw my ferret in the air sometimes saying Ayooo this is dracooo.
      lol

• hplover says:

Omg me too! I cried at every good character dying! I even cried when harry hugged his son at platform 9 3/4 cos it was so happy!!!

7. Nicole says:

i really love this photo <3

8. cristina says:

and I like all photos <3

9. Neko Baka says:

Love anime style Harry Potter peoples!! McGonagall and the founders are my favorite.
    Random question: Does anyone else think Snape looks a little feminine in the first pic?
    This is very good.

10. Claire says:

<3 i Love harry potter
    :P:L

11. Meredith says:

OMG I just love the first and last ones!!! The last one included every character that was probably very important. You could even tell who is who! LOVE THEM!

12. Jessy says:

The first and last one are from the same artist guys.
    And I love them, they definitely get my vote!!!:D

13. solar power says:

whoah this blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You realize, many people are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

14. Denali says:

In one of the pictures, the way they portray Snape reminds me of Akira Toya from Hikaru no Go. They’re all awsome!

15. Eryl Talbot says:

Red eyes. Fangs. Medieval European look. Count Voldemort!

16. Coryn says:

The 8th one is amazing! It’s based of the last movie/book, And it’s amazing. (in order) With Voldemort, Bellatrix, The Malfoy Family, Nagini (the Snake), Doby and The guy I can’t remember again(It’s gonna kill me when I remember), The Weasly family, Mcgonagal, Sprout, Nimphidora XD, and that Girl house elf I can’t remember the name of, Neville, Olivander, Luna, Spane, Lupinand Sirius, James and Lily, and then Hermione, Ron and Harry~Then Dumbledore! It’s amazing! it captures the Eighth book in one picture!! I LOVE IT!!! <3

17. Sophie Hastings says:

The correct order of the 8th one (the awesomest one) is:
    Voldemort, Bellatrix, Lucius and Narcissa, Draco, Nagini the Snake, Regulus Black, Kreacher, Molly, Percy, Charlie, Bill and Fleur, Ginny, Arthur, Fred and George, McGonagall, Sprout, Tonks, Dobby, Hagrid, Neville, Ollivander, Luna, Snape, Remus, Sirius, James and Lily, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Dumbledore.
    I love this picture.

18. Xinhuai says:

Hedwig always looks so cute… =3

19. Amber says:

OMG in the first pic, Snape reminds me of well, me (though I’m a girl) when I got my hair cut… I was really mad because I loved my long hair and I have black hair and black eyes… The really long pic is seriously awesome, I fav part is where it shows Fred looking all happy and Gorge crying… Anyways, I think that Sirius looks VERY VERY hot in the first pic… So is Regulus!!!!

20. Solon001 says:

The first Picture, Saw Fred and George, Immediately had a flashback to Ouran Highschool Host club and Hikaru and Kouru lol, nice pics.

21. GRANGER GIRL says:

Love every single one. I saved them all and added this page to my favourites. My favourite was the 8th one. But why is Snape lying on flowers in it? And in the first one, why is Pettigrew so small?

• Kim says:

Snape is lying on a bed of lilies. I think it’s meant to be symbolic. And Peter’s always been small. Cause he’s a rat. I don’t get why Remus is small though – probably because I always imagined him in his movie version.

22. hplover says:

Poor snape looks at rest in the 8th one…

23. reeverose says: